The emotional rollercoaster that was Laura's super-awesome postcard. Laura you made my week!
1. This was originally the only photo I was going to post and include the caption 'that is all'. But then I decided it'd be more fun to post a number of random images. It's also a good visual representation of my actual excitement level.
2. This is me reading the letter. You see that I'm uh a little shocked (?) and very interested in what it has to say.
3. This is the part of the letter where I realized that sadly I will not be in Toronto when Laura is there and therefore cannot visit. I immediately broke down in tears. So no, it is not a half-assed attempt at a DeNiro impression.
4. This is me laughing at the 'it gets cold now' line. Plus I needed to balance out with the crying photo.
5. This is my reflecting back on the postcard picture. It is also my 'oooh mail from around the world' face.